Monday, September 29, 2014

Fall is in the air...

Happy Monday Morning!! I can say that now that I've had my morning coffee. This Monday has me a little giddy as I looked outside to see cloudy skies and cooler temps. It's been so dang hot around here and today feels like fall. 
I'm slowly getting out my Fall and Halloween decor and I will share more as I get it up, but today I thought I'd show you these fabulous pumpkins I found at Target! The big one is wrapped in jute. The minute I saw it, I knew I had to have it and it was only 12.99!! The little one came with chalk so you can create any message you want and was only 5.99! I think they're perfect together and then add in fresh flowers that my hubby brought home and you have a great center piece! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

pinterest

Followers