Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween treats





I thought I would share a few Halloween treats with all of you. I have to admit that neither one of these spectacular spookys were my idea. First of all the owl cupcakes I found on one of my favorite blogs, www.onecharmingparty.com. She seriously has the cutest ideas and I find myself taking a peek on her site everyday. I just couldn't resist making these cuties.
What you need:
chocolate cupcake (mine came from a box)
chocolate frosting (that I did homemade)
oreos
jelly beans
chocolate chips
Frost the cupcake, seperate oreos only using the frosted side ( I saved the other half to crush up and put on ice cream or pudding cups). Press 1 chocolate chip into each oreo and then press oreo into cupcake. Finish with an orange jelly bean for the nose. So easy and super cute!
The mysterious mummy pops came from my wonderful neighbor Erin. I loved how she packaged these in a cute little scalloped box tied with festive ribbon.
What you need:
Oreos
white chocolate
Chocolate chips
sucker sticks
Stick each oreo with sucker stick. Dip each oreo with white chocolate, press in chocolate chips for eyes and then drizzle back and forth with more white chocolate.
Another easy, but so darling Halloween treat!


1 comment:

  1. So cute!! And I do have to say the owl cupcake was quite delicious!! Thank you! Crew enjoyed it too!

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Followers