Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas gift #5 - Christmas Planner





So I hosted my card club last night and we made these darling Christmas Planners. I saw the idea on http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/. They are made from a file folder, we covered in paper and embellishments and then antiqued the edges. There are different pockets for notes, receipts and lists. I don't know how practical they are, but I thought they were super cute. You could give this as a gift to friends or sisters before Christmas and even include a gift card for shopping. I know I could use a little organization at this busy time of year and why not do it with some style!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! I love that I so need one of those, you know I am one of the most unorganized person out there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! These are so cute...can't wait to get one and will come in so handy keeping everything straight! You creative, crafty mama!

    ReplyDelete

pinterest

Followers