Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Christmas idea #2 - aprons


Last year I decided to make my sisters aprons. Keep in mind I am not the best seamstress. I know that I wanted to do the ones with the ruffles and I also wanted to incorporate my Grandma's vintage pillowcases. They have crocheting along the bottom that is so detailed and beautiful. I started looking on some blogs and found some patterns for the ones I wanted. I would love to be able to tell you where I found them and what the dimensions were, but I didn't keep them. They ended up being quite easy and I made 3 all in one day. They turned out super cute and mys sisters loved them so much. I think they have actually hung them in their kitchens as decor instead of using them. I think this is a great idea for a gift. You could maybe add a cookie mix and cookie cutters or a new rolling pin to go along with it. The perfect gift for the cook in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

pinterest

Followers