Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christmas tree decorations












So call me crazy, but I like to do a tree in each of my little birds' rooms and they all match their decor. I found the trees super cheap after Christmas one year and also the ornaments. the birdies love them and think they are so special to get their own tree. This year I saw a new cute ornament idea and was about to buy them and then saw the tag. They were about $7.00 a pick. All it is is pipe cleaner twisted in a curly q and then we put a bead on the end. We then twisted 3 to a long pipe cleaner and twisted them together. They were simple and my girls had a blast making them with me. I probably did around 30 for about $2.00 or $3.00. I think they add some fun quirky style to their trees. I actually decided to do some silver with reds beads for my tree. It sure got me in the Christmas spirit! Can't wait!!

1 comment:

pinterest

Followers